Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I ♡ SPRING!


SPRING'S FINALLY HERE!!!

Oohh how I love spring. It's my favourite season, the birds sing, flowers bloom and my mood gets an instant power boost! 
Over the past few months, I felt quite poopy. There wasn't any progress going on in my life and I felt like I was living in this big grey blur. But now the flowers are blooming and the temperature rises, I feel like I can take on the world again. I'm always amazed by how such a small change in season can make me feel brand new again, every single year. It's sparks me to be more active, more creative and to go out more! 
So, guys! What are we waiting for? Let's go out and do the things we want to do, because.. IT'S SPRING!!

YESS! LET'S DO THIS!! 

2 comments:

  1. weer over je winterdipje heen? :) goedzo! =)

    ~joost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Joost! Ja kun je wel zeggen. Haha! Wat een winterdip was dat zeg, nog nooit zo meegemaakt :P

    ReplyDelete