Sunday, November 15, 2015

Recipe | Delicious and healthy broccoli soup


Soup! Perfect as a starter, or just as a meal in itself. Recently, I started eating more soups because they warm me up now the days are getting colder and colder and they are delicious and healthy. So I jumped into the world of soups and noticed that you can make soup out of basically anything! I have always been a tomatosoup kind of girl, but I was so intrigued by the idea of making soup from broccoli that I decided to give it a go and it was delicious! 

You will need..
- 500 grams of broccoli (florets + stems)
- 2 potatos
- 1 onion
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- Cream
- Few leaves of fresh basil
- Bits of bacon (if you're feeling cheeky)

Preparation
Chop up the onion, potato and the broccoli. 

Bring the vegetable stock to the boil and add the broccoli, potatos and onion. Let this simmer for about 12 minutes.  

Blend everything together untill it has a smooth texture. 

I like to serve the soup with a few fresh leaves of basil and a few bits of bacon

And you're done! Enjoy your healthy soup!


Do you like eating soup? Tell me what your favorite is in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment