Sunday, December 07, 2014

Personal | My favorite vloggers

Happy sunday everybody!!

For today, I thought it'd be fun to share with you a few of my favorite vloggers. I have been following them for quite some time now, they all have their own blogs and they have been my inspiration to also start a blog!

Have fun!

♡ British vloggers 
These are some of my favorite British vloggers, they give us a sneakpeak into their lives and show us what they're up to on a daily basis. 

Zoella

ThatcherJoe

PointlessBlog 


♡ J-vloggers
Apart from the British vloggers, I also follow a few J-vloggers (they vlog about their lives in Japan). They show us the Japanese culture and everything Japan related. 

Micaela

Sharla

Rachel & Jun

Do you follow vloggers on Youtube?
Who are your favorites?
I'd love to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment