Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Travel | Vienna's Fairytale

Winter in Vienna #HipmunkBL
Source

I have to be honest with you guys, I'm tired.. tired of school, tired of deadlines, tired of doing the same thing every single day. 
I want to get out of this stressful period, and go on a trip. I want to relax and experience new things.

So, lately me and my boyfriend are thinking about going to Vienna this winter! 
*sigh*
Just thinking about going to Vienna and turning my thoughts away from all the homework and deadlines makes me tingle inside!

I want to experience all the beautiful and crazy architecture, like the Hundertwasserhaus...
Vienna
Source

... and feel intellectual in the National Library. 

Austrian National Library-Österreichische Nationalbibliothek Revisted by Wick Sakit on 500px
Source

I want to walk through its fairytale-like streets and alleys...

Vienna (Austria) I bet you could walk through these street and just hear the music. Well I could and am going to do just that-Note to self-See Bucket list
Source

... and be amazed by the greatness of St. Stephen's Cathedral and other churches.

Vienna, Austria St Steven's was the first gothic cathedral I had ever been in - took my breath away!  And we got to hear the organ
Source

And ofcourse.. I want to shop!! I haven't been on a decent shopping spree in ages (sorry to my boyfriend hihi). 

Have you ever been in Vienna?
What did you like the most?

Have nice day today!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love your selection of the Vienna pictures! Especially the Hundertwasserhaus looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete