Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Personal | Bad habits

Goodmorning! 

I was over the moon yesterday to see that so many of my lovely facebook friends decided to take a little peek at my new blog. So this morning I thought that it would be nice for you to get to know me a little better. 



So I decided to make a list of a few of my bad habits.. *sigh*
Yes, unfortunately I do have them. 
So here we go! :)

1. I love chocolate, and yes I express that by eating way too much of it. 

2. Apart from chocolate, I actually have a love for food in general. I might be one of the biggest snackers you'll ever meet. 

3. Instead of sleeping at night, I keep my boyfriend awake with telling him about the most random stuff (oopsie!). 

4. And yes! Even when he's clearly annoyed by me, I just keep on going. 

5. Maybe this one is not necessarily a bad habit, but I tend to arrive at an appointment WAY too early. Which results in me having to wait the longest time in the rain, while I have to go to the toilet and I'm starting to get hypothermia. 

6. Snoozing.. Oh yes snoozing... For me it could be one of the worst buttons that has ever been invented. 

So here you go! This is the downturn of being me. :p
Thanks for reading!!

Have a great day! <3

Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment