Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wow! I feel the love~



Not even an hour ago, I posted on facebook that I started a blog. And within that hour, I got almost 70 views. Now, that may not sound that impressive but I really love seeing how in that hour so many of you (my dear friends on facebook) took the effort to actually take a look. 

THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.

It gives me the courage to proceed with this whole new idea of getting a piece of myself out there. 
I just want to say that if you have some great ideas or vital pieces of criticism, you're welcome to inform me about it. Give me comments, follow me, or don't do anything at all, it does't matter. I already feel the love :3

Together with you, I hope to make this a succes.. even though there are millions of other blogs.

Thanks guys! Sleep well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment