Sunday, October 26, 2014

Personal | Guilty Pleasures

Chocolate ... White milk & dark !!!  www.14u-fashion.com loves them ALL
Source
Hey guys!

Happy sunday! 

For today I wanted to talk about something that anyone can relate to (I hope), 'cause anyone has guilty pleasures... right? I know I have lots of them, so I thought it would be fun for you to read some of my guilty pleasures.

Are you ready?
1...2...3...
Here we goooooo!! 

1. I'm not sure if the first one actually is a guilty pleasure, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. I.. still sleep with a stuffed animal that I was given when I was born. It's a little white bunny and at age 23 I'm still so attached to it that I'm not sure if it's even normal.. Once, I almost had to cry (I was 21) because I forgot to pack him in my bag for the weekend, because I was going to my parents (yes, I already lived on my own). Please anyone tell me that I'm not the only one!!

2. Now, I'm also a little embarrased to say this, but I really love the song "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj. I can play it over and over again without getting sick of it. It's such a catchy song and I may or may not have done effort to remember the lyrics by heart. *big fat blush!*

3. I have a weak spot for those €1,- burgers at the McDonalds, you know what I mean, those little burgers you get in happy meals. And no, I do NOT order happy meals, luckily you can buy them seperately. I've got no idea why I love these burgers, since it really consists only of two buns, one poorly baked piece of meat and maybe one or two slices of pickles. But everytime I eat it I just feel happy inside, every bite feels so good. 

4. Maybe one of my biggest guilty pleasures has to be Nutella, or.. not just Nutella but chocolate spread in general. And it's not the the fact that I always spread a very, VERY thick layer of this on my slice of bread that makes me tingle inside, no what I do way too often, is just scooping a very big spoon of chocolate and I put it directly in my mouth. I.LOVE.IT!

This was it guys! 
Do you have any guilty pleasures? I would love to read them! *wink* 

No comments:

Post a Comment