Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hotspot | Chocolate bar Quetzal // Antwerp


Whenever you're in Antwerp, or Belgium in general, you must eat chocolate! And so I did, at Quetzal!


Near the 'Cathedral of Our Lady' in Antwerp you can find Quetzal, a Chocolate Bar where you can order anything made of chocolate. Milkshakes, brownies, chocolate milk, cacao shots.. you name it, they have it! I can't really remember what I ordered at the time, but when looking at my quirky face you can tell it was good! And I can assure you, it was good, because.. well it had chocolate! And marshmallows I believe Haha!


You can find Quetzal not only in Antwerp, but also in Gent and in Leuven. It's opened every day of the week, so no rush, but go and check it out some day! 


Have you every visited Quetzal before in one of the three cities? If so, what did you order? I'd love to read about it in the comments!

And remember guys! "There's more to life than chocolate, but not right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment